Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Depressing Start

So I just read thru about 200 FF addons to find one that would allow me to simply click a button in FF, type in a blog, and submit.

The best I have come up with is BlogThis!, which has a depressingly small text entry area in a popup window that cannot be resized. How seriously lame.

I liked the look of scribefire, but I keep getting errors. A comment on their homepage mentions a blogger bug, it seems like I have been a victim. I tried both the old and new api urls, and appended ?alt=rss to them as well.

Any idea how to make scribefire work, please let me know ;)

Side note, its really time to update to FF3. I was trying to hold true to the DL date, but now that Sage Too is coming along nicely to replace Sage, the only thing that was holding me back from upgrading is gone :)

cheers
Hamy

No comments: